Infrared Heat Bulb for Warming Birds Without Light 75 Watt BLACK
8 in stock
- One kind of infrared sources has one kind of similar natural sunlight heat radiation
- Heat can expand the blood vessel, promote blood circulation, enhance health and accelerate to be restored to health
- Solid ceramic element, suitable for a wet environment
- Usage Suggestions: Heating aviaries, chicken coops, brooding,
- Elements can be used outdoors if protected against rain and snow.
- These are screw-in infrared elements that are a must for all bird lovers. With one of these elements and a ceramic-based reflector/lamp holder (do NOT use in metal sockets), you can also create an instant hospital cage.
- Ceramic heat elements have no delicate filaments and will last up to 4 times longer than glass heat bulbs.
- Highly efficient, they produce even infrared radiant heat. Glass heat bulbs may waste up to 25% of their energy as light.
1. This white ceramic heat emitter bulb could last up to 10,000 hours. It will also increase the ambient air temperature in the terrarium.
2. No light emitted: makes a non-light heater not disturb their normal sleep schedule (day/night).
3. Infrared heat may penetrate the skin organization, expands the blood vessel, the promotion of blood circulation, enhancement of health and accelerates to be restored to health.
4. The flat-faced design is more efficient and longer-lasting than conical designs which build up excess heat internally ultimately carbonizing the element.
5. Simple and Easy to Install: Screw into a standard porcelain E27 socket.
Material: Ceramic, Metal
Heating Source: Ceramic, Infrared, Electrical, No Light Emitted.
Socket: Only Porcelain Socket (E27)
Input Voltage: AC 110V-120V.
The diameter of the Heating Surface: 9cm (Approx).
Usage Suggestions: Heating, Chicken Coops, Brooding, Grow Light.
Package Includes: 1 Ceramic Infrared Heat Emitter Bulb
1. Surface temperature is too high, do not directly touch during use.
2. Please adjust the distance between the lamp and the pet.
Ceramic elements get very hot! Wait at least 30 minutes before unscrewing from a socket. Make sure that the element and holder are mounted securely to prevent knock-over.
Excellent for Terrariums, Hospital Cages, Outdoor Enclosures and Aviaries
Material: Ceramic + Alloy
The diameter of the heating surface: 8cm
Height: 9.5cm (Approx)
Wattage: 75W 110V
Life span: Up to 10,000 hours
Heating source: Ceramic, infrared, electrical, no light emitted
The perfect 24-hour heat source for all types of reptiles, amphibians, birds, hamsters, or other small animals
Emit no visible light, does not disturb the animal’s sleep pattern.
The flat-faced design is more efficient and longer-lasting than conical designs which build up excess heat internally.
With new technology, thermal efficiency is up to 99%