Infrared Bulb Guard Clamp on Brooder Lamp 5-1/2″ W/ 50W Ceramic Bulb
2 in stock
- Ceramic socket
- 5-1/2-inch adjustable reflector with a bulb protector
- Non-marring clamp grips and built-in hook hanger for convenient hanging
- Works great for warming birds, workshops, painters, and more
- Accepts up to 75-watt bulb with porcelain socket
- Brooder light with the 6-foot cord provided
Ceramic sockets are rated for incandescent bulbs and ceramic heat emitters. All sizes feature safety clamps and easily attach to the rim of most bird cages terrariums.
This lighting System is for incandescent bulbs or ceramic heat emitters. This product also contains a convenient on/off switch.?
Important Safety Instructions:
This portable lamp has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other) as a feature to reduce the risk of an electric shock this plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Never use an extension cord unless the plug can be fully inserted. Do not alter the plug.
50W Infrared Ceramic Bulb Included
- One kind of infrared sources has one kind of similar natural sunlight heat radiation
- Heat can expand the blood vessel, promote blood circulation, enhance health and accelerate to be restored to health
- Elements can be used outdoors if protected against rain and snow.
- These are screw-in infrared elements that are a must for all bird lovers.
- With one of these elements and a ceramic-based reflector/lamp holder (do NOT use in metal sockets), you can also create an instant hospital cage.
- Ceramic heat elements have no delicate filaments and will last up to 4 times longer than glass heat bulbs.
- Highly efficient, they produce even infrared radiant heat. Glass heat bulbs may waste up to 25% of their energy as light.
- Do not let it touch any stuff when it’s working. Do not use your hand to test the temperature.
- Use only with a porcelain socket (E27 socket) Please adjust the distance between the lamp and the pet, at least more than 12 inches (30cm).
- Heating source: Ceramic, infrared, electrical, no light emitted. Solid ceramics element has a good heat radiation feature(also works in sealed box).
- The bulb is made from High-temperature clay + Environmental protection Glaze, which simulates the moon’s natural glow for nocturnal viewing without disturbing the reptile’s day/night cycle.
- It will also increase the ambient air temperature near the cage Infrared heat penetrates skin tissue, promoting health and healing as it widens the blood vessels and increases blood circulation.
Directions for use:
Ceramic elements get very hot! Wait at least 30 minutes before unscrewing from a socket. Make sure that the element and holder are mounted securely to prevent knock over.
The perfect 24-hour heat source for all types of birds, reptiles, amphibians, hamsters, or other small animals.
The flat-faced design is more efficient and longer-lasting than conical designs which build up excess heat internally. With new technology, thermal efficiency is up to 99%